tom focks up AGAIN

wrote:

lmfao now your babbling if i were u i would quit before u look completely tarded lmfao
even the makers call it an on car lathe lmfao u just FAILED first year lmfao
The new trolley adds a whole new dimension to machining rotors with the on-car lathe. The increased stability and ability to rotate the lathe easily while retaining balance, speeds up machining operations and increases machining precision. And the adjustable poser screw simplifies use on drive-on lifts. The trolley makes rotor machining on the vehicle easier and more profitable," said Jeff Hastings, president of Pro-Cut International.

schools out again tom
hurc ast

and just how do you compare an on car lathe to a car lathe?? you are an idiot that can not admit that 1: you can not spell 2: you do not know how to use spell checker 3: you are always wrong 4: you can not back up anything you claim to be the truth 5: everyone here thinks you are the village idiot 6: nobody here gives a rats ass what you say or think

considered
tom wrote:

Agree (of course) will all the above but...., there is such a thing as a tool to face off rotors without removing them from the vehicle, isn't there?
yes there is, and it is called an on-car brake lathe. he said a car lathe in his first post. that is what I was referring to

there?

I'm a retired machinist. I've run some *very* big lathes in my day. None however that could turn a car. <G>

tom tries to save face better reread it again
hurc ast lmfao here it is again On Sun, 15 May 2005 00:21:14 GMT, whoseya daddy96@yahoo.com wrote:

tom wrote:

And he's too ashamed to say what kind of vehicle he drives, and cannot visually identify the marques of the cars in the parking lot at "work"... still waiting Harry, what are they...
Rob