tom gets a brake lesson

wrote:

lmfao what abou thickness variation and total rinout from a wheel brng TARD get some certification before u give brake advice
lmfao huc ast
what about thickness variation and total rinout from a wheel brng TARD get some certification before u give brake advice
lmfao huc ast
what about spell checker, and making sense?? I give advice that a practical person can use. I do not give out useless rectal drivel

what does spelling have to do with brake pulsation lmfao
hurc ast
it has absolutely nothing to do with brake pulsation, but it has everything to do with what I quoted you as saying. what is total rinout from a wheel brng?? in most countries, a person that spells like that is considered an idiot

"DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!!!"
Don't worry, Tom....most of us know who the "TARD" is...
BTW, hurc, we have a family friend .... quadrapalegic in a chair that does corporate law..... is he a "TARD"????
Keep it going, little buddy.... this is your 15 minutes of fame....

On Sat, 14 May 2005 01:36:02 GMT, "Jim Warman"

does he win his cases?
lmfao i know a friend that does income tax law another does criminal law another does family law whats your point
face it the real money is in the city
hurc ast
Oh... Hi, hurc.... From your posts we can deduce that you have no friends... That's OK... just keep reminding yourself that people like you and you'll do fine. You should, however, consider taking the meds again.

On Sat, 14 May 2005 02:50:59 GMT, "Jim Warman"

jimbo i have fowarded this to my lawyer your isp said they would help
game over loser
hurc ast