tom says on car lathes do not exist

wrote:

bwhahahahaha GET SOME CERTIFICATION
lmfao
heres the one ford recommends
http://www.procutinternational.com/html/awards/release06302003.html
SCHOOLS OUT TOM BWHAHAHAHAHAHA
hurc ast

and if you read what you quoted in your post, you will see that you are again wrong, and again I am rite. you posted a site for a brake lathe, not a car lathe. just what is a car lathe?? is that what you use to turn a chebby

wheel
an

lmfao now your babbling if i were u i would quit before u look completely tarded lmfao
even the makers call it an on car lathe lmfao
The new trolley adds a whole new dimension to machining rotors with the on-car lathe. The increased stability and ability to rotate the lathe easily while retaining balance, speeds up machining operations and increases machining precision. And the adjustable poser screw simplifies use on drive-on lifts. The trolley makes rotor machining on the vehicle easier and more profitable," said Jeff Hastings, president of Pro-Cut International.

schools out again tom

An on car brake lathe turns rotors onthe car. Was a lifesaver on vehicles where the rotor was "inside" the hub, requiring dissassembly of the bearing assembly to change the rotor. This setup is virtually extinct now (thankfully) so the advantage of the on-car brake lathe is pretty well non-existant today.
On first generation Tercels, they were a life-saver, because even new rotors, freshly installed, were often out enough to be noticeable - and required machining. Could NEVER get a true surface turned off-car.

"tom" wrote

I hate to do this, but....

hurky-jerky left out a very important hyphen between words 7 and 8, that would have made it much easier to understand his babbling:

I think it's because his mommy traumatized him by threatening to cut off his peepee if he didn't stop playing with it in public, so now he's been conditioned not to touch anything that even looks like it and since the hyphen is probably the same size as his peepee, well......
And this certification you are always preaching about means?????
Remeber 50%of all doctors in the world, graduated in the bottom half of their class. Your piece of paper makes you neither knowledgeable nor well received.
Between all of my efforts, I have enough certifications to paper your lube bay twice over with enough left for a good sized area rug. It has nothing to do with paper... it is talent, attention to detail, experience and a host of other attributes...... amongst them, enjoying what it is we do. If we do not enjoy our tasks, how on earth will we ever do them well (you do not appear to enjoy what it is you do).
Personally, I have a large, loyal customer base..... I am well treated and well received by management..... even to the point where my 30th anniversary as a journeyman was commemorated last Friday with a small banquet and a plaque.
hurc, you're no better than the rest of us..... deal with it.

wheel
an
On Sun, 15 May 2005 21:40:26 GMT, "Jim Warman"

only the ones that work in slave lake

lmfao yup rite jimbo thats why you work in slave lake lmfao

30 years and all they gave ya was a 20 dollar dinner and a 10 dollar plaque WOW that prooves you are a TARD why dont you RETIRE lmfao i know you will come up with a reason like you like to work
put your money where your mouth is work for free if u enjoy working lmfao
hurc ast

i am better than you look at all your comebacks lmfao hurc ast

Can't answer the question, huh?

considered