tom says on car lathes do not exist

ahhh, now you make a little sense. total runout of a brake rotor. there is

>a big difference between that and rinout. >the first thing you do before you cut a rotor is check the runout, but as I >stated before, with the cost of rotors, it is cheaper and easier to replace >them than to cut them, >and there is no such thing as a car lathe. >there is a brake lathe though.

bwhahahahaha GET SOME CERTIFICATION

lmfao

heres the one ford recommends

SCHOOLS OUT TOM BWHAHAHAHAHAHA

hurc ast

Reply to
  whose ya daddy 96

even the makers call it an on car lathe lmfao

The new trolley adds a whole new dimension to machining rotors with the on-car lathe. The increased stability and ability to rotate the lathe easily while retaining balance, speeds up machining operations and increases machining precision. And the adjustable poser screw simplifies use on drive-on lifts. The trolley makes rotor machining on the vehicle easier and more profitable," said Jeff Hastings, president of Pro-Cut International.

schools out again tom

Reply to
  whose ya daddy 96

An on car brake lathe turns rotors onthe car. Was a lifesaver on vehicles where the rotor was "inside" the hub, requiring dissassembly of the bearing assembly to change the rotor. This setup is virtually extinct now (thankfully) so the advantage of the on-car brake lathe is pretty well non-existant today.

On first generation Tercels, they were a life-saver, because even new rotors, freshly installed, were often out enough to be noticeable - and required machining. Could NEVER get a true surface turned off-car.

Reply to
nospam.clare.nce

And this certification you are always preaching about means?????

Remeber 50%of all doctors in the world, graduated in the bottom half of their class. Your piece of paper makes you neither knowledgeable nor well received.

Between all of my efforts, I have enough certifications to paper your lube bay twice over with enough left for a good sized area rug. It has nothing to do with paper... it is talent, attention to detail, experience and a host of other attributes...... amongst them, enjoying what it is we do. If we do not enjoy our tasks, how on earth will we ever do them well (you do not appear to enjoy what it is you do).

Personally, I have a large, loyal customer base..... I am well treated and well received by management..... even to the point where my 30th anniversary as a journeyman was commemorated last Friday with a small banquet and a plaque.

hurc, you're no better than the rest of us..... deal with it.

Reply to
Jim Warman

only the ones that work in slave lake

lmfao yup rite jimbo thats why you work in slave lake lmfao

30 years and all they gave ya was a 20 dollar dinner and a 10 dollar plaque WOW that prooves you are a TARD why dont you RETIRE lmfao i know you will come up with a reason like you like to work

put your money where your mouth is work for free if u enjoy working lmfao

hurc ast

i am better than you look at all your comebacks lmfao hurc ast

Reply to
  whose ya daddy 96

Can't answer the question, huh?

Reply to
Jim Warman

"tom" wrote

I hate to do this, but....

hurky-jerky left out a very important hyphen between words 7 and 8, that would have made it much easier to understand his babbling:

I think it's because his mommy traumatized him by threatening to cut off his peepee if he didn't stop playing with it in public, so now he's been conditioned not to touch anything that even looks like it and since the hyphen is probably the same size as his peepee, well......

Reply to
MasterBlaster