tom typical yankee mentality

I am quite sure that this idiot does not work for ford, because if they

>found out how bad he flamed them, he would be fired on the spot. it would be >nice though to find out if he did, and if so, to send his boss every >derogatory remark he has made about fords, then watch him try to weasel his >way out of that can of worms

yankeeland SUCKS dude you guys are BRAINWASHED is it time to salut the flag yet lmfao

911 what a blast

hurc ast

Reply to
icouldv8

hey magot, i love it when you post and show the world what a looser asshole you are . i guess if i didn't have a life i might do the same thing.

42n8-1 from south jersey

Reply to
42n8-1

um it seems like the yankees are losing the world hates them and iraq is killing them in sneak attacks lmfao yamks have not won a war since ww2 and how they cry when they get pay back lmfo

bin laden takes out usa with 4 airplanes BWHAHAHAHA

u go girl

hurc ast

Reply to
icouldv8

looser......

Reply to
42n8-1

That's "loser", you illiterate moron. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black....

The Spelling Police

Reply to
The Spelling Police

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8" w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
Reply to
Yankee

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8" w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
Reply to
Yankee

i am so sorry. i ment to say loooooooooooooooooooser

Reply to
42n8-1

lmfao what u win in kuwait the iraqs looted it set fire to it then waited till ya tried to cross their border USA chicken out

lmfao u never won in korea lmfao veitnam is granada a country???

funny thing USA gave saddams weapons and supported himthe usa

lmfao yup they blow themselves up with bombs after the USA mideast policy and the suffering it inflicted to all other countries but ISREAL the usa stepped on a lot of tows and when you dont have $$$ ya use what ya got but hey they are WINNING

lmfao

lmfao they hate ya so much they would blow themselves up

BTW what have you achieved

84% of USA high tech weapons are designed by

CANADIANS

lmfao

hurc ast

get your oil somewhere ELSE

it belongs to IRAQ

hurc ast

Reply to
ib6ub9

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8" w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
Reply to
Yankee

yup and we dont need your suckholing the usa is HATED WORLD WIDE

btw we would not sign bushes missle deal LMFAO

canada hate the usa like the rest of the world

hurc ast

Reply to
c3p0000

I'm surprised you would admit that you belong to this new race of Canadians who want to bring Canada down to your level.

By the way. does the rest of the world know Canada hates them, too?

Hopefully your mother had at least one child that lived.

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8" w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
Reply to
Yankee

Don't worry.... the troll is just a Canadian wanna be. Probably one of the Americans who fled here after they were done screwing up your country. Hey! Spikey Likes IT!

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8" w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
Reply to
Vive La Canada!

hey yankee ' you shouldn't waist your time on that looooooooser asshole. there are a lot of good canadians out there and if "that" thinks it is one of them it is greatly mistaken.all that it is ,is a time waister.

Reply to
42n8-1

umdont get out of the country much do ya as for level?? go travel wear a yankee flag you will get level ed

lmfao tis no secret canada hates yankees

BWHAHAHAHA

Reply to
c3p0000