Topaz/tempo temp sensor location?

Can anyone tell me, where the location is, for the temp switch (not the temp sensor) on a 92 mercury topaz, 2.3 ltr (4 Cyl) engine? I have a new temp sensor, it goes next to thermostat, but
cannot find where the temp switch goes. Temp switch is duralast part TU25.
Temp Sensor is Duralast part SU201.
Thanks.