Towing and a 2009 ford taurus X

I have a 2009 Ford Taurus X. I was looking where I can attach a cable to tow or pull some stuff out of a ditch. There is no where that I can see where I can hook a cable to underneath the car. Does anyone
know of some location where I can hook a cable underneath this car ?
On Thu, 28 May 2009 15:47:19 -0700 (PDT), car crash

Dude, seriously??? You're going to risk messing up a new car just to pull something out of a ditch?? Find a friend with a truck, or pay a tow jockey to do the job. It's bound to be magnitudes cheaper than replacing broken parts on your Taurus.
An 09?? Arghh. Don't take the chance on that beautiful car!!

I nope it records the event, so we can watch him do so on AFV or U Tube. LOL