Towing and a 2009 ford taurus X

I have a 2009 Ford Taurus X. I was looking where I can attach a cable to tow or pull some stuff out of a ditch. There is no where that I can see where I can hook a cable to underneath the car. Does anyone know of some location where I can hook a cable underneath this car ?

Reply to
car crash

Dude, seriously??? You're going to risk messing up a new car just to pull something out of a ditch?? Find a friend with a truck, or pay a tow jockey to do the job. It's bound to be magnitudes cheaper than replacing broken parts on your Taurus.

Reply to
Tim J.

Reply to
BK68

I nope it records the event, so we can watch him do so on AFV or U Tube. LOL

Reply to
Mike