Town Car

Does anyone know when the next redesign is due for the Town Car?

TIA

stealth

For those wanting a full size, rear wheel drive luxury car, the Town Car is the only car to fit this need among American cars. That said, the car is quite dated and out of favor in todays market given that the car is losing market share and that the average age buyer is 65-70 years old.. I find the Lexus and Mercedes S model much more appealing, but prefer to buy American if at all possible. Not to mention that the Lexus and Mercedes are insanely overpriced.

I thought that I read somewhere a while back that Lincoln was going to change direction by designing their cars more in tune with the European and Japanese rivals. Although I have owned two Town Cars previously, I find them to be quite bland and stodgy for this day and age. The LS is more updated, and is a nice car overall, but rather small for my taste as well as lacking in refinement. I was under the impression that Lincoln was going to either redesign the Town Car, or something to that effect, by producing a larger and more luxurious version of the LS to replace the aging Town Car.

Thanks for the reply.

stealth