Town Car Windshield Wipers

On my 91 Lincoln Town Car, The wipers won't return to the park position when they're shut off.

They shut off in the straight up position.

All speeds and delay functions work fine.

Would this be the wiper motor itself or module on the wiper motor ?

Any way to repair just this problem with out replacing the w/w motor etc ?

TIA....JK

Reply to
JK

Most times this means replacement of the wiper motor. The problem is in the Park Switch Assy. but unless you are really handy, you will need to replace the motor assembly.

Reply to
Tom Adkins

Thanks Tom, I guess what i'm asking then is how to repair the park switch in the wiper motor? This particular wiper motor seems to have a module bolted to the end of it. ..jk..

Reply to
JK