towncar air suspension quit working!!!!!!!!!!!!!

93 TOWNCAR AIR SUSPENSION STOPED WORKING, CHECKED ALL FUSES INDICATED IN OWNERS MANUAL #1, #8 AND 30AMP UNDER HOOD. ALL ARE FINE. BOTH BAGS DEFLATED.
RAN COMPRESSOR ON BENCH AND TESTED OK. RECONDITIONED COMPRESSOR AND MANIFOLD. TRIED TWO DIFFERENT CONTROL MODULES OBTAINED FROM SALVAGE YARD (OBVIOUSLY NOT GAURANTEED) STILL NOT WORKING. BOTH BOOTS FAIRLY NEW. ANY OTHER POINTS TO CONSIDER? CONNECTIONS AND WHERE ON CAR? THANK YOU!
protrack wrote:

The compressor RELAY is probably fried.
protrack wrote:

There's a couple of good tech articles on Lincoln air suspension at www.lincolnsonline.com. You don't say if the compressor runs or not. If it does, suspect a leak or a bad vent valve in the compressor. If it doesn't run at all (and the comp is known to run)the main suspect is the compressor relay. There are a lot of other causes, look at the tech articles. It's a very simple system once you understand it.
Take the vehicle to a Lincoln dealer. They have a system analyzer that will determine the fault.
mike hunt

I buy all my Lincoln air suspension parts and get the best free technical advice from Bagmaster--send an email to snipped-for-privacy@bagmasterair.com His name is Keith. I own three Lincolns with air suspension. The standard answer at Lincoln dealers is $2,300 per side to fix anything related to air suspension.