Toyota Accused of Hiding Evidence...Unreal

Page 2 of 2

DUH, what make you believe my comment was directed to you? My response was to Ed's comment about Bridgestone ;)

Duh, duh...then why did you ref my post that refd his and not his directly, huh?????
DaveD

Ture enough in the general sense, but it certainly is of value to me. I won't give Bridgestone a fourth chance to satisfy me, particualrly when there are manufactuers who make tires I have been happy with.
Ed

Oh, I agree. That is why we have many different brands of all sorts of products, I guess. I have dealt with many customes who have the same feelings about Goodyear, Michelin, etc. I had one man who swore by General tires. Said he wouldn't put anything on his cars but Generals and I always steered customers away from them because of the problems we had with them. It takes all kinds to make a world, eh!
DaveD