Toyota and the money it brings in

Thanks for some help on the economy Toyota! Lord knows we need it by all the recalls and that horrendously one sided trade deficit. If the politicians were smart, I know, look at all overseas auto manufactures with a fine tooth comb. Or any product that can be fixed here and come from there's over there.

Reply to
iluv my kitties and family

Should look first at our own manufacturers...

Anyway, I will still like toyota for what they are and what they have become. If nothing else, it will take them off their pedistal that we, the consumer, have put them on and level the playing field for (some) quality vehicles manufactured by the "big" 3.

Reply to
Picasso