Toyota, GM, and Ford differences

1) Are you trying to gang three companies up against one, top-poster? 2) As usual, you are wrong. It's much more complex than that. For example, GM has a much broader range of products than does Toyota. This means their product is "just right" for more people. This is a separate issue from "value, care, and quality". Also, it's a well-known fact that millions of Americans will only buy American, irrespective of of which manufacturer offers the best "value, care, and quality" package.

Don't you tire of being wrong, troll?

Reply to
dizzy

If only you weren't a proven idiot and liar, your words might carry some weight, "Mike".

Reply to
dizzy

No kidding genius! Any fool even your should know that is why SOME cars are having problems with front brakes, because the rears are not doing what they were designed to do, and eating up pads and rotors while other are not have that problem. .

mike hunt

Bottom posting DZZY, idot, moron, stupid or whatever he is calling himself today wrote

Reply to
Mike Hunter
[top-posting deleted, unread]

Mike, why do you top-post? Top-posting violates usenet netiquette policy, makes it hard to understand your who or what post your post is referring to. And several people have told you that it is very annoying.

Why would you continue to do it? Do you want to annoy people or are you a newbie who doesn't know any better? If you are the latter, you should lurk for awhile, to see how the rest of the posters do it.

cordially, as always,

rm

Reply to
Realto Margarino

Toyotas Hybrids do not have any brake problems

When you want to brake the power is used to generate electricity

It is noce of you to points this out

Reply to
gosinn

Indeed GM and Ford are down and Toyota is up. But both GM and Ford as well as Chrysler are still out selling Toyota in big number in the US. The three top selling vehicle in the US are Ford, GM and Chrysler trucks. On the other hand Toytota trucks are just a blip of total vehicls sales. The number one selling vehicle, the F150, sold at a rate more than twice that of the number four selling vehicle, the Toyota Camry, albeit the nubmer one selling car. When it comes to cars contrary to what Toyota and our friend in the Toyota NG would have us believe both GM and Ford sold, not only more vehicles, but more cars as well. Just not in the same brand name and/or model. The fact is the Chevrolet Divison of GM alone sold more than all of Toyota, Lexus and Sion combined to take the number one brand spot for Ford after 19 years. GM sold far more than Toyota Motors, as did Ford Motor Company and Chrysler Corp.

mike hunt

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Why do bottom posting nuts like you post political stuff in automobile NG?

mike hunt

side of every issue? Chinas purpose is to reinforce its controlled currency which is over inflated, by slowing the GROWTH.of the dollar. ;)

Bottom post DizZy wrote

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Why? You cust did ;)

mike hunt

wrote in essage news: snipped-for-privacy@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
Mike Hunter

When one post at the bottom it requires everyone to scroll all the way to the bottom to read the latest of a zillion posts, at times. By posting at the top one can quickly read the latest post. If not familiar with the thread, can then scroll to the bottom is they choose. I don't stay in a NG long enough to do all that. I read the post that interest me and reply to those where I have something to add to the discussion. Most post that have long lost the intent of the original poster to which I have replied and they are no longer are of interest to me. If you find my method of replying a problem, just skip my posts WBMA. ;)

mike hunt

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Perhaps in you small world but not in the real world. Just look at what is cross posted in the GM and Ford NG from the Toyota NG. No questions about Ford or GM products just anti GM and Ford BS from screwballs like you. . ; )

mike hunt

Toyota owners are always bashing other brands, particularly domestics. You seldom hear that in other NG. I think Toyota owners are trying to justify to themselves why they paid way to much for a vehicle that in reality no better than any other. LOL

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Mikey is not a newbie. Once again, from a user in the group he regularly pollutes (and we can't get him to go away, either)...

Please Don't Feed The Troll.

-->--

Reply to
Bruce L. Bergman

I'll not waste time on your stupid logic, reread the post it is self explanatory. Buyer buy more of every completive model of GM and Ford vehicles rather than the one sold by Toyota with the exception of the Camry and they do so in big numbers.

mike hunt

Reply to
Mike Hunter

I have, and you haven't. Maybe you think too much of yourself, just as you think too much of GM.

Do you really LOL that often?

You also can't explain why Toyota owners liked their cars even back when they were cheaper than domestics.

Reply to
rantonrave

Sort your postings by date, not by thread.

If you sort your postings by date, there is no "top one." All the postings are the top posting. That's how most of us sort the postings after we have been around awhile.

You should cut away that part of the post that you are not interested in replying to. (it only takes a half a second) Then you just enter your prose underneath the text that you are referring to. This is especially important in larger postings.

Again, I point out to you, that you are either a newbie or you are trying to annoy the long time posters on usenet. It was long ago determined that bottom posting is the policy. You should really adopt it yourself and you will see how much better it is if you give it a chance.

cordially, as always,

rm

cordially, as always,

rm

Reply to
Realto Margarino

"Statically"?

The average number of initial quality defects is around 1-4, and in the first year roughly 10-30% of the cars will have a problem that the owner feels requires attention, with the best rate being about 5%. I don't know what you mean by "problematic" or how you get the 1-2% rate, unless you're referring to outright lemons with gross or high numbers of defects.

Reply to
rantonrave

"dizzy" wrote

GM has a much broader range of products than does Toyota.

Very good summation. Glad you finally got it.

Reply to
Hairy

I'll try

mike hunt

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Back when they sold even fewer? I owned some of those Toyotas and I got rid of them because they were starting to rust. Get real

mike hunt

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Why are losers always the first one's to resort to name calling and insults?

Reply to
Hairy

wrote

Perhaps because they were much cheaper at a time when most people had much less disposable income. Same reason the air cooled VW Beetle gained popularity so fast.

Reply to
Hairy