Toyota, GM, and Ford differences

Page 9 of 13
Same to you.

Our friend DIZZY has done it AGAIN, signed one of his post with one of his aliases and forgot to post anything ;)
mike hunt

Mike Hunter wrote:

*LOL* You called that one right Mike!
<snip>
okay, 15yearold high school troll.
you've been plonked. I'm not wasting any more time on your drivel.
Jon R Patrick wrote:

How ironic, coming frm the person too lazy and selfish to properly format his posts.

Wow. Plonked by a stupid top-poster. How will I ever live this down?
Which one do you use, just out of curiousity? I'm not exactly a newsgroup connoisseur, and I've been using xnews for absolute years. Honestly, haven't compared it to much of anything other than that crappy outlook express feature.
snipped-for-privacy@ihatespam.net (SgtSilicon) wrote in

Jon R Patrick wrote:

Which one of what does he use, top poster?
Oh, I see, we're supposed to read down into the message to see what the HELL you're talking about, and then go back to the top to read your response and try to make some sense of it.
So much better!

Dizzy, you demonstrate your lack of intelligence each time you post.

Hi Jon. I use Forte' Agent. The free version is called, Free Agent.
On Fri, 13 Jan 2006 10:42:49 GMT, Jon R Patrick

thanks. I tried it several years ago, and I seem to remember hating how it handled binaries. I switched to xnews and haven't tried much new since then. J
snipped-for-privacy@ihatespam.net (SgtSilicon) wrote in

Jon R Patrick wrote:

You tried what several years ago, top poster?

Sure wish I knew what "it" was... Oh, that's right - the answer is down below somewhere.

dizzy wrote:

Dizzy, I think I see the problem here. This post of yours says it all. You have a short attention span! You can't remember the last post you read in the string. *LOL*

There's evidence of that short attention span again! *LOL* Dizzy, I am a bottom poster, largely because for some strange reason it is accepted as the norm for news groups. Having said that, I find top posting to be eminently more logical and easier to follow. But this requires that you follow a thread sequence in chronological order (And why wouldn't you?) and have a normal memory and attention span. If I am interested in a thread, it makes absolutely no difference to me whether a contributor bottom posts or top posts. It is the message that is important. So stop your self-righteous flaming and start contributing some value to the group or buzz off! You're being a pest.
Cool Jet wrote:

Then you are an idiot, because top-posting is obviously inferior. At least it seems you may not be as lazy as most top-posting morons.
Like I'm going to take a high school moron seriously.

angry dizzy NNTP-Posting-Host: 12.207.41.72 AT&T WorldNet Services, 200 S. LAUREL AVE., NJ 07748 OrgAbusePhone: +1-919-319-8130 X-Complaints-To: snipped-for-privacy@mchsi.com OrgAbuseEmail: snipped-for-privacy@att.net wrote:

dizzy, the world is rife with followers like yourself, who do what they are told and who are afraid to try something new. You needn't be afraid of change dizzy. Change is good and is most often for the better. Your words are fraught with anger dizzy. Let go of the past. Stop following dizzy. Be a leader. You can do it. Be an agent of change, not someone stuck in the past "because that's the way we've always done it". If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem dizzy. Be strong little dizzy.

And it seems that you are just another moron troll. dizzy, that last comment of yours could almost be a compliment if it had been said by someone with an IQ bigger than his shoe size. dizzy, rise past your low IQ and join society. It can't be fun always breathing through your mouth.
Dizzy, my new name for you is "Bottom Poster Bottom Feeder." BTW, you shouldn't need to re-read for context. Even your small brain should be able to get the drift without it.
Hi. I don't have problems with binaries, but if you don't mind i'm interested in whart short falls with binaries the xnews program solved for you?
On Sun, 15 Jan 2006 13:21:06 GMT, Jon R Patrick

OH MY GHOD!! YOU POSTED AT THE TOP AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU"RE TALKING ABOUT AND TO WHO! I MUST SCROLL DOWN! WOE IS ME!!!
(sarcasm off now!:))
Well, SgtSilicon, it's been many years since I tried other newsreaders, but as I recall the previous one I used (may have been forte) I could never get it to properly open and display images ... OR it may have been frustration with how it handled multi-part binaries.
It was one of those two items, though. J
snipped-for-privacy@ihatespam.net (SgtSilicon) wrote in

Thanks. I never had problems with binaries before and I don't do much with them anymore anyway. My ISP out sourced their news server and now there are some throttles on transfer rates etc. All still works, just makes getting anything of any size not worth it.
On Mon, 16 Jan 2006 03:46:23 GMT, Jon R Patrick

Mike Hunter wrote:

So I guess you know more than Chrysler chairman Lee Iacocca (master's in engineering), who's recollection disagrees with yours. Please explain why all mainstream minivans are now built on FWD platforms, even by companies that have suitable RWD chassis.
I can't believe Chrysler's K-car FWD vehicles cost 20% more simply because they were FWD. The development of the 2.2L engine had to do something with this.