Toyota - invest in a winner

Page 2 of 2
Jeff, 5/1/2007,9:55:18 PM, wrote:

What are you disagreeing about? I said pure numbers are not all that matters.

You didn't say that. You said that dividends and P/E is not are not the primary focus. You talked about the postive non-numerical things, but you did not say that shoudl be part of a decision.
So if I jumped to conclusions, I apologize.
Jeff

Of course you do some research before buying any stock. You will find that Toyota is one of the best forklift truck manufacturers in the world too. I wanted to buy a "made in the USA" forklift so I've since bought four from Toyota.
On Mon, 30 Apr 2007 22:15:25 -0400, a rock fell from the sky, hitting badgolferman on the head, and inspiring the following:

I would like toyota, too, if they made a good full size SUV. Unfortunately, the biggest they have is the Sequoia. Nothing to match a Suburban.
Of course, if someone wants to donate an FJ-40 to me, I'll take it. :P
--
kai

Free Compean and Ramos
PerfectReign wrote:

Good clean used Suburbans are going to be plentiful on the used car market for years to come as fuel prices continue to rise and those who don't have a real need for such a monster eventually cry UNCLE!
Four years ago I finally got fed up enough with GM to sell my stock and reinvest the proceeds into Toyota ADRs (US traded version of Toyota stock). At the time I was nervous about the high valuation the market had on Toyota, but I did it anyway. Boy was that ever the right move!
John