Toyota Prius Being Investigated by the Fed

You've said that several times before, and I still don't agree with you.

Reply to
dold

snipped-for-privacy@mailcity.com wrote in part:

That doesn't make sense. Even if you ignore the environmental difference, the math is wrong. I buy my fuel by the gallon, not by the year. Some years don't require so many gallons. The hybrid saves a lot of money if one has to drive a lot. If one is mostly going to park it and wash it, it won't save you anything over the V6.

-- Jim Chinnis Warrenton, Virginia, USA

Reply to
Jim Chinnis