Traffic3000

I've bought a Ford Fiesta which didn't come with the manual for the Traffic

3000 (Radio cassette). Does anyone know where I could get a manual from please?.

Thanks.

Bill Ridgeway

Reply to
Bill Ridgeway

Try looking around the owner's section of the Ford webstie.

What year car is this? Cassettes are rather rare in cars nowadays.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

Thanks Jeff.

It's a 2001 Ford Fiesta Freestyle

Can't find an owner's section at either

or
Could you please let me have the web address?

Thanks

Reply to
Bill Ridgeway