Traffic3000

I've bought a Ford Fiesta which didn't come with the manual for the Traffic 3000 (Radio cassette). Does anyone know where I could get a manual from
please?.
Thanks.
Bill Ridgeway

Try looking around the owner's section of the Ford webstie.
What year car is this? Cassettes are rather rare in cars nowadays.
Jeff

Thanks Jeff.
It's a 2001 Ford Fiesta Freestyle
Can't find an owner's section at either www.ford.com or www.ford.co.uk Could you please let me have the web address?