Tranny Kit's new bracket?

I recently took out my transmission pan, and replaced the fluid and filter. The transmission kit has a different bracket and a slightly different filter. When I went to put on the revised bracket, I experienced nothing but frustration. I eventually ended up putting on the old bracket, and bending it to fit the revised filter. Has anyone experienced this problem? I have a 1990 Ford Taurus, with an automatic overdrive tranny. (3.8 L, V6)

Reply to
Nino.Nospam