TRANSIT 2000 ELECTRICAL FAULTS

HIYA I WORK WIV A FLEET OF TRANSITS (2000 MY ONWARDS) AN THEY SEEM TO HAVE DEVELOPED AN ELECTRICAL FAULT:-
THE WIPERS,HEATER FAN, BRAKE LIGHTS AND REVERSE LIGHTS ALL WORK WITH THE
IGNITION OFF....
TAKEN OUT THE MAIN FUSE AN IT KNOCKS OUT ALL PERMANENT LIVES INSIDE THE CAB,, TAKEN OUT THE ABS AN RADIO FUSE AN EVERYTHING WORKS AS IT SHOULD
IS THERE A FAULT IN THE WIRING DOES ANYONE KNOW?????

Bill
UNFORTUNATELY I HAVE CHECKED ALL THE RADIO WIRING INSIDE THE THE CAB ALL THE WAY BACK TO THE POWER SOURCE AN STILL NO JOY EVEN CONTACTED FORD TECHNICAL CLINIC THEY SAY THAT IT IS A CASE OF BAD EARTH OR WATER ON THE FUSE BOARDS.. CHECKED ALL THAT NO JOY.... ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS????