Transit Connect towbar

Hi all I have just fitted a tow bar to my Transit connect van i have run the electric up to the the nearside light cluster but have no idea what wires to
connect to. Dose any one know ? do i have to run wires to the other side of the van for the drivers side lights as well ?

Yes you will have to run wires to both sides of the van. There should be 7 individual wires coming from the towbar electrics
Yellow : Left hand indicator Blue : Foglights White : Earth Green : Right hand indicator Brown : Right hand tail lights Red : Brake lights Black : Left hand tail lights