Transit warning light

Hi I have a 2001 ford SWB transit van, I have noticed a warning light appear, it is an oil light with a spanner next to it, I have checked the oil
and there is no problem there , unfortunately I do not have an owners manual to find out what this is, any ideas would be much appreciated.
H. wood
It's telling you that it's time to change the oil and filter.
H Wood wrote:

Thanks very much
H.wood