transmission

Ok peeps see if you can shed some light on this please. 94 ford taurus, 3.8L tranny engages, it won't shift up at all.I get to aprox 20mph and it is like i'm in neutral. I have to come to a complete
stop before I can move forward again. help please. thx westy

assume you have checked the trans fluid, engine warmed, in park...otherwise, sorry;looks like a job for a transmission shop.
Check your local consumer listings , such as
angieslist.com
you pay..DEAL with it!