Transmission Problems Ford Aerostar

I have a 1990 Ford Aerostar with a v6 engine, rear wheel drive. When I first start it I cannot get it to move. Once the engine is warmed up I do not have
any problems with it. Appears to only be when it is cold. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
I`m not saying this will fix it but go out and buy a bottle of Lusus Tran con. It runs about 9 to 10 $ but it works for my tanny ,it may take a few days before it works but it maybe a cheap way to get it going for you when it`s cold..I think all Ford tranny should be recalled.
Tom
tjax1 opined in

Lucas AT fix is what it's called
Wont hurt anyything .. might help...but also make sure fluid is full.
Warm, running, in park

On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 18:03:17 GMT, Backyard Mechanic

yup a fool and his money are easliy parted
hurc ast
On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 00:28:11 GMT, 3 dog snipped-for-privacy@swatch.com wrote:

I believe the term is "soon"
On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 10:15:41 -0330, Dreamweaver wrote:

A transmission low on fluid can behave the way you describe. You might have a leak. Check the fluid as described in the owner's manual.
Rodney
-