Transmission & Transfer Case Kits & Parts / Kit Part

1-800-293-1848
We are a transmission and transfer case parts and kits warehouse located in South Florida. We carry premium part so you get the job
done right the first time. We believe in quality and service.
Contact us for pricing and availability at 1-800-293-1848.
info @ Cobra Transmission . [ . no . spam . please . ] . com . .
Premium kits start at $39.99.
http://base.google.com/base/a/1520327/D11399935722581681663
We carry parts for many makes including: ACURA AUDI BMW BUICK CADILLAC CHEVY CHEVROLET GM GMC CHRYSLER DODGE EAGLE FORD GEO HONDA HYUNDAI INFINITY ISUZU JAGUAR JEEP KIA LAND ROVER RANGE LEXUS LINCOLN MAZDA MERCURY MITSUBISHI NISSAN DATSUN MERCEDES BENZ OLDSMOBILE PLYMOUTH PONTIAC SAAB SATURN SUBARU SUZUKI TOYOTA VOLKSWAGEN VOLVO KIT KITS TRANSFER CASE CASES TRANSMISSION TRANSMISSIONS SOFT HARD PART PARTS
** I am new to Craig's List and it is not my intention to upset anyone with my posting. If you are going to flag this posting, please email me and let me know why so I can change what I am doing wrong. Any comments, advise and help learning the ropes with in Craig's List is greatly appreciated. Thank you. **