Truck Will NOT get warm!!

Page 2 of 2
I agree with Rodan, to much radiator flow. Brink must verify that the thermstate was installed the right way, sounds like the customer duplicated the first problem. Buy not putting in the correct
thermostste or installed it wrong. Buy cutting the flow of the radiator hose you acted like the thermostate. I would have the customer come in and remove the stat and verify his work. If you do not find a problem just do not charge. My guess is that you will find the problem, wrong stat or installed wrong.

And aftermarket thermostats don't have the best reputation anyway. I gave up on them ages ago.
Mike

That sounds a great plan, can I do it for free .......PLEASE ????????