Turn Signal

A couple of weeks ago I had some wires get wrapped around the steering column and break. The brake light wire came off and shorted. I replaced the fuse and fixed all the wires and now everything seems to be working fine
except the turn signals. They don't come on at all. The brake lights, tail lights and hazard lights all work as expected. All of the other items on the turn signal controller work, the high beam selector, wiper fluid and wipers. All fuses check OK. Not sure where to go with this one, anyone?

check your flasher to see if it burned out with the short. KB
--
ThunderSnake #9 Warn once, shoot twice
460 in the pkup, 460 on the stand for another pkup

Kevin-
That was it, I didn't think of that bening the problem because the hazards were working properly. I did save the old one and took it apart, strange thing is, the old one seems to be working properly now.

simple and cheep is good. KB