Tyre pressure

I have a Ford Fiesta 1.3 LX (1996) and have recently put 15 inch alloy wheels on it with 195/45 tyres.
My question is, should I inflate the tyres to the exact value given in the
Ford handbook or does it change now that I have different wheels and tyre profile? If so, does anyone know what the pressure rating changes to?
Thanks.
Hiya Andy,
As well as tyre size, tyre pressure depends on weight of the car, weight of the load you're carrying, road speed you're mostly gonna be doing and your driving style.
If you're gonna howl around twisty lanes at mach 3 then you need higher pressures. If you're gonna tootle around to the local shops then you want the pressures lower.
Keep an eye on the treads, if they wear more in the middle of the tyre then lower the pressure, if they wear more on the inner and outer edges then increase the pressures.
Hope this helps.
pottsy