UGLIEST CARS!

Page 1 of 2
UGLIEST:
(1) 2000+ CHEVY IMPALA (2) 1993-2004 FORD MUSTANG (3) 1993+ CHEVY CAMARO
DOES EVEYBODY AGREE WITH ME?
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Based on the fact that the Ford sells so many Mustangs, you opinion of it is that of a minority. To me the most number of ugly cars on the market today come from Japan with a Toyota badge on the grill. ;)
mike hunt

snipped-for-privacy@mailcity.com wrote in wrote:

man don`t you have that right. the toyotas really are plain ugly. KB
--
ThunderSnake #9 Warn once, shoot twice
460 in the pkup, 460 on the stand for another pkup

Yes, grills of the new cadillacs are butt ugly. Fugly as some people call it. My applogy for not including them on my original ugly list.
(1) NEW CADILLACS (2) 2000+ CHEVY IMPALA (3) 1993-2004 FORD MUSTANG (4) 1993+ CHEVY CAMARO
lil9er wrote:

The cadillacs could have a hydraulically activated front bumper for plowing snow or for catching cows.
Current GM models are either boring or ugly. Take your pick. The best seem to be a 5 on a scale of 10.
Cmon GM! Lets have another GTO! A Real GTO! take some styling cues from 1967! Not from mid 90's Mazda!
-- Denis Roy D. Roy Woodcraft www.ideasinwood.com

You forgot the 90's Chevy Caprice.

Anyone like the Crossfire?
On Mon, 03 Jan 2005 20:40:59 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net wrote:

Hey! Spikey Likes IT! 1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8" w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
i had an 81 ford fairmont. the only reason i bought it is because it was cheap transportation.but that nasty green with the some kind of tan vinyl top was THE ugliest car i have ever seen.
86 aerostar - 250,000 92 conversion van - 68,000 89 gran-am - 190,000

was
vinyl
You mention the colour green ( note how I spell colour, the right way, I don't live in the US of A) What was ugly about the 1981 fairmont the colour? What has the colour to do with the car? I have a 1981 fairmont had it over 20 years it is light blue. This past summer I completed the bodywork and sprayed it with grey epoxy primer and that is how it will remain for the winter. Sometime in the spring I will spray urethane light blue top coat again. It is my daily driver and I cant believe how ugly some of the new cars I see every day on the road.
I am en electronic serviceman and some of the new shit sold today looks good on the outside but inside is a different story.
A car is basically engine, transmission, differential, these are the things to be conserned about.
How gullible the so called educated are today! Buying a car for looks, are you a teenager?
Denny B

I'm an old coot... sorta.... and I still buy cars for looks and power. What good is a mechanically solid car if it's ugly as sin and only goes faster in a tornado?
wrote:

Hey! Spikey Likes IT! 1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8" w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
Re: UGLIEST CARS! Group: alt.autos.ford Date: Mon, Jan 3, 2005, 8:16pm (EST-2) From: snipped-for-privacy@sprint.ca (DennyB)
i had an 81 ford fairmont. the only reason i bought it is because it was cheap transportation.but that nasty green with the some kind of tan vinyl top was THE ugliest car i have ever seen. You mention the colour green ( note how I spell colour, the right way, I don't live in the US of A) What was ugly about the 1981 fairmont the colour? What has the colour to do with the car? I have a 1981 fairmont had it over 20 years it is light blue. This past summer I completed the bodywork and sprayed it with grey epoxy primer and that is how it will remain for the winter. Sometime in the spring I will spray urethane light blue top coat again. It is my daily driver and I cant believe how ugly some of the new cars I see every day on the road. I am en electronic serviceman and some of the new shit sold today looks good on the outside but inside is a different story.
A car is basically engine, transmission, differential, these are the things to be conserned about. How gullible the so called educated are today! Buying a car for looks, are you a teenager? Denny B <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Not everyone wants to drive a 20yo rolling DIY bondo project.

The HONDA "Elephant"

Scion XB, Pontiac Asstrek
Aztec.
GOD BLESS THE USA
The Honda Element and the other box thing, the Toyota Scion make the Aztec look like a beauty pageant winner. LOL
mike hunt
Bob wrote:

The Element looks like a joke. That Pontiac SUV is plain weird There were some pretty ugly cars in the mid 70's thru early 80's square, flying bricks like the 75 LTD, early Granadas, and others, looked like they were designed with Lego's
Can you spell YUGO?
On Mon, 03 Jan 2005 20:40:59 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net wrote:

Hey! Spikey Likes IT! 1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8" w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
1993-2004 Mustang...there were three different looking cars in the range.
1993: A 1993 Mustang was a version of the first Fox (i.e. Fairmont) Mustangs (1979-1993) 1994 - 1998: Revised appearance, still on a modified version of the Fox chassis 1999 - 2004: Revised appearance, still on a modified version of the Fox Chassis
See:
for 1993: http://www.mustangsmustangs.net/ford/stangpics/pics.87-93.shtml for 1994 - 1998: http://www.mustangsmustangs.net/ford/stangpics/pics.94-98.shtml for 1999 - 2004: http://www.mustangsmustangs.net/ford/stangpics/pics.99-00.shtml and http://www.mustangsmustangs.net/ford/stangpics/pics.01-04.shtml
I did not care for the original Fox Mustangs (1979 - 1993) or the SN95 Mustangs (1994-1998), but I did not think they were "ugly." particularly in comparison to the Japanese attempts at a Pony Car, or a low cost psudeo performance car. I liked the 2001 body style so much I bought one (a 2001 convertible). My only gripe was the non functional schoops.
I also don't think the last generation Camaros were ugly, although I didm't care for the grille on the final versions.
The Impala is not ugly, just dull.
Any list of ugly cars that doesn't include the Toyota Echo or the Datsun F10 has no credibility.
Ed

Years ago I owned one just like this:
http://www.americandreamcars.com/1961plymouth4dr010304.jpg
It was so ugly that it made my old lady look pretty.