UGLIEST CARS!

remember the AMC gremlin?

Reply to
max-income

A few years ago one of the car magazines did an "ugliest car" poll (Motor Trend, Car and Driver?). The winner was an early 60s Mopar, maybe a Dart or Valiant. It was horrid. I'm thinking 1960-61 Dodge Dart? I take care of 16 collector cars for a local fellow. He has a 1962 Plymouth Savoy. The rear looks pretty good, but the front....eech. The redeeming factor? It's a factory Super Stock car with a 426 Max Wedge :) One drive and the looks don't matter. Tom

Reply to
Tom Adkins

"Hey Mister, where's the rest of your car?" Beauty's in the eye of the beholder, it's the salesman's job to blind you. Ford didn't win any beauty pageants with the Aerostar either.

Reply to
BillyBBad
1976-1980 Pontiac Sunbird

Jake

Reply to
M Hayes529

I say it's the "Prowler" hands down.Looks like some hideous bug that got into some steroids.

Reply to
Brian Orion