UK - '89 Granada

I'm having trouble locating a front fog light and fittings for an '89 Granada Ghia. Can anyone help?
Fiona London

hiya,
ask again this weekend. I'm bidding on a car on ebay and I only want the engine + management for my Mk2, if I get it you can have the bits you want. (SheffieldUK) there are also a few (well, two) being broken on ebay as well
pottsy