UK Granada radiator

Hiya all,

Does anybody know anywhere in the UK where I can get a radiator for a '84 Granada Mk2 auto with aircon. Like a tw@ I broke the top hose neck and the usual suppliers don't even list the car anymore 'cos it's so old.

Thanx for any help here.

pottsy

Reply to
pottsy

I'm not at all familiar with that particular car, but I would try radiator.com. I got a radiator for my 82 Toyota pickup there last year before I sold it.

Reply to
Pete