UK Mondeo Brochure 2002

Hi
I am in U.K. and have just bought a used Mondeo registered March 2002. Does anybody have, or know where I can get the sales brochure for this car.
Thanks
enquirer

vehicles there. I just found this one real quick: http://cgi.ebay.com/Ford-Mondeo-brochure-2002-Zetec-Ghia-ST220-LX_W0QQitemZ170063608730QQihZ007QQcategoryZ72263QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Thanks. I saw same on ebay, which prompted my first post because the ebay item is for post October 2002 models, and mine is March 2002 model.
Thanks again
enquirer