UK Mondeo Brochure 2002

Hi

I am in U.K. and have just bought a used Mondeo registered March 2002. Does anybody have, or know where I can get the sales brochure for this car.

Thanks

enquirer

Reply to
enquirer

Have you checked Ebay? I've found manuals and sales brochures for several vehicles there. I just found this one real quick:

GMach3

Thanks. I saw same on ebay, which prompted my first post because the ebay item is for post October 2002 models, and mine is March 2002 model.

Thanks again

enquirer

enquirer