Underbody AC lines for rear air

Page 2 of 2
Excuse me, but you are wrong. Rubber High-Pressure Refrigerant Hose

It's cheap if you work somewhere that stocks it. Just walk out the door with it. Or if you know somebody that works at a place that stocks it, just have them swipe it for free.

I've got an asshole like you that lives near me, thinks that everyone else's property is his, too. Good advice from you. . .NOT!

Well, if you work somewhere that doesn't like to give out raises, just consider it part of your nonexistant raise, or a penalty levied against your employer, fringe benefit of the job......whatever.

Your boss should be reducing your pay.
Rick Cooper wrote:

I've been trying to determine if you are a troll or a moron.
This pretty much cinches it.