uninstall Tauurus front bumper

anybody has experience to uninstall 99 Taurus front bumper ? Is it hard ?
Where can I find the original paint for a new unpainted bumper ?
-Gary

The cover isn't hard to replace. You will have to move the headlight assemblies aside but once you see the job it will go smooth. Autobody supply houses are your only source for flexible urethane. Dietzler, Sherwin Williams, Dupont are all good products but I must warn you (and the counterman will stress this). You must have a respiration system ! The fumes are nothing to mess around with and you are probably better off having a body shop paint the cover off the car.
Bill
berkshire bill opined in

I concur with this... money spent on a pro job is money well spent. They can have the job done in the time it takes you to prep the new piece and get all the stuff together.
Imagine screwing it up, and having to remove all the bad paint and starting over.