update - '95 CV fan clutch and fan noise

After exchanging the clutch at the parts store for a different one but getting the same failure to release, I contacted Hayden. I got a response from a Product Analyst who wanted to have the defective clutch. He sent me
a tested one for exchange. I just swapped them and this one acts exactly as a thermal clutch should. I am quite pleased with the level of customer service from Hayden.
I shopped to find a Hayden originally because I had previous experience and also prefer to buy Made in USA over Made in China.
Have a great week, folks!
PoD
Goood work and thanks for the UPDATE.
It's important (as YOU already know).

--
Yeh, I'm a Krusty old Geezer, staving off dementia here..DEAL with it!

Correct me if I am interpreting this wrongly. You had two bad Hayden parts from the parts store. Then Hayden sent you a good one. So that's one good one out of three and only after Hayden specifically tested one and sent it to you. The customer service seems OK, but maybe the produce is lacking. I think this is the sort of experience that drives folks to try the cheap China parts.

First... how do you KNOW it isnt a cheap china part?
Second... same old story, the worker, Red Army Inc, or US.. only makes the part as good as you make them make them.
--
Yeh, I'm a Krusty old Geezer, staving off dementia here..DEAL with it!

tell you it is normal for your car to sound like an airplane at takeoff :)
I kinda expected to hear the airplane is good line - but the guy was quite concerned. I was ready to return it and go to the dealer and spend double...
Of course, I had used Hayden (and other brands) in the past and the Hayden clutches were the only ones that lasted. My '67 T-Bird ate one a year until I got a Hayden. (Lifetime warranty parts - they lost money on me...)
PoD