US/CAD vehicle pricing

Appears the American market for trucks has either increased, or the canadian market decreased. About 1-2 years ago, it was well worth the trip across (i'm talking exchange aside) to get a pickup.

Now I would be paying as much, and maybe more, sometimes much more for a comparable vehicle to come out of the US and bring in to Canada.

One interesting note though, the Toyota vehicles (trucks is what i've been looking at) are still 15-20% cheaper in the USA vs. Canada.

I am going to florida for 3 weeks this winter, and thought I may be able to find a good deal on a pickup to bring back with me, but its just not worth it.

Guess the market has corrected itself!

Reply to
Picasso