USC student: Are California Ford drivers ready for FFV?

I need to see if California Ford ffv drivers would like to use ethanol if given the opportunity. Those of you who live in the Midwest have already experienced the benefits of having
choices.
If you live in California, please fill out my teenie-tiny 3 minute survey.
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?uf8981426097
Copy and paste to take survey. If the link isn't working, please copy and paste it. You guys are awesome.
this is purely academic. nothing is being advertised or sold.
The real market for E85 should be hot rodders and drag racers. They avoid it however.