Using power mirror in non powered application?

I've got a 99 F250 superduty and would like to upgrade to extendable towing mirrors but have been unable to find any that suit me.
Currently on ebay there are several different vendors offering powered mirrors
which will fit but I don't know if I can just install the powered mirrors and not hook up the control wires? I don't know if the mirrors will stay in focus without power or even whether a person could adjust them by hand.
Any thoughts?
Thanks,
PAH central MI
PAH610 opined in

Exactly! If you were talking OEM, we could say yes with a lot of confidence... as they ARENT how would anyone know?
But it aint rocket science to hook them up... assuming they come with the switches