V6 changing plugs

Has anyone located a special took of any kind to change the back side plugs on the 3.l motor. Some sort of flexible handled socket or something along
that line.

Remove the dog bone and rock the engine forward. It's still a b***h but doable.
Lugnut
Last one I did, I removed the top "dogbone" motor mount first. Then I hooked a rope to the hook on the top front of the engine. I tied it to a pole, and gently backed the car up until the motor was held in a forward position. Then I had pretty easy access to the back plugs.
CJB

Thanks,
What happened with the exhaust system?
rq

Ah, the nattering nabobs of negativism... :-)
If you'll re-read my post, you'll see the word "gently." I didn't damage a single thing by doing it that way, because I didn't move the engine that far. What I did was no different than what the repair manual suggested, which was to use a block and tackle, or come-along, etc. I just didn't have either of those things, and made a reasonable substitution.
I'll agree though, that there are a lot of people who could do serious damage to several components by being careless and overdoing things.
CJB