value of a 1921 model T

I am considering buying a model T, 1921, four door. It is all original... the interior is mint, and I mean mint! the body is in great shape, a little surface rust, but what do you expect after 84yrs?? For those who do not
believe me, I can send pics of this car. However, it will need a little bit of a body job as, like I said, it has bit of surface rust. I was wondering if anybody out there had an idea of the value of a car such as this. Oh, and by the way, it still runs good, and is plated. Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks!!

If you believe the mint interior is 84 years old I have a bridge that you might be interested in. More likely it has been restored to original condition at least once.
--
Every day is a good day- it's just that some are better than others.