value of a 1921 model T (might already be posted)

OK, I posted it this once, but did not see it so I re-posted, I am sorry if yousee both of them!

I am considering buying a model T, 1921, four door. It is all original... the interior is mint, and I mean mint! the body is in great shape, a little surface rust, but what do you expect after 84yrs?? For those who do not believe me, I can send pics of this car. However, it will need a little bit of a body job as, like I said, it has bit of surface rust. I was wondering if anybody out there had an idea of the value of a car such as this. Oh, and by the way, it still runs good, and is plated. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!!

Reply to
memyself&I