value of a 99 ford escort zx2 without engine

my timing belt broke as well and ruined the engine all in one fell swoop. now that everything else has been replaced on that car and i was certian nothing else could go wrong with it, i am ready to dictch the thing, but after all the money i spent on it i'm looking to sell the thing for parts.

so would anyone know of a good resource for parts pricing? or just generally what the cars worth without the engine?

any help is very appreciated.

Reply to
car rube

car rube wrote in news:b6169416-28b2-4642-a246- snipped-for-privacy@p9g2000vbl.googlegroups.com:

as a practical matter with it that old its worth scrap value. so anything you can get above that is good. no mater how much new parts are on it it will be hard to sell not running for any real money. KB

Reply to
Kevin

Too bad it's not close to Kitchener Ontario - I'd take it off your hands for about double scrap value (or my brother would)

Reply to
clare

$50 at the bone yard, WBMO.

Reply to