van wont start HELP

I have this van with a 351w and it will not start. It acts like the fuel pump isnt working but I have fuel at the fuel rails.I scaned it,it shows no codes.is it the computer or is there another reason that the injecters
are not firing. thanks for your help Bojangles

clogged left handed turbonator... or muffler bearings seized.
you pay..DEAL with it!