Vehicles google Group

  • Group name: Vehicles

A Place for Repair Information, Sales, Texh support, Links, Software, all error codes,

  • Group home page:
    * Group email address snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com* Change group settings:
    * Invite more users:
Scott Smith

This is a TOTALLY redundant and useless site/idea!

Why start something that DILUTES whatever info is available on the 'net?

Please take it back down, if possible!

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

It's obvious to me from reading the group message index that this is a for- profit venture. eg; Autotap, autotrader

I'm gonna take you down, if I can get anyone from google to listen to me.

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

He's posted so much crap on the regular groups, I don't think many people pay much attention to him anymore. He's the same one with the super diagnostics database, the Windstar group, etc., etc. He appears to be just another pimple on the internet's ass. Hopefully someone will pop him.

SC Tom

Reply to
SC Tom