According to Autozone's online Chilton manuals...
- Because the composite headlight assembly is bolted into position,
- no adjustment should be necessary or possible. Some applications,
- however, may be bolted to an adjuster plate or may be retained by
- adjusting screws. If so, follow this procedure when adjusting the lights,
- BUT always have the adjustment checked by a reputable shop.
Here's the page:
Motorsforum.com is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here.
All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.