Very rare Ford Escort RS1600 Brochure on ebay

Ford Escort RS1600 Brochure folds out into poster 1970

ALSO

FORD F-series Pickup Brochure from 1991 as new

Happy bidding!

Reply to
Jono B

lmfao only a fool would bid on these pos

lmfao u go girl hurc ast

Reply to
omarsimms25793

Reply to
tom

Fond memories of the RS1.6 and the 2000 Mexico. Great little cars (for British cars of that era) In the same vein as the Lotus Cortina - the Mark 1 was quite the car. (my best man had an ex works Rally car)

Reply to
nospam.clare.nce

If we were interested in this crap, we would go to ebay ourselves.

Please don't advertise in our usenet group.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

Jeff thinks that RS1600 Escorts are crap everybody, he said so in his newsgroup!

Reply to
Barspeed1975