Very rare Ford Escort RS1600 Brochure on ebay

Ford Escort RS1600 Brochure folds out into poster 1970 http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&iteme26817692&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
ALSO
FORD F-series Pickup Brochure from 1991 as new http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&iteme26809441&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
Happy bidding!

lmfao only a fool would bid on these pos
lmfao u go girl hurc ast
than why haven't you bid yet????

British cars of that era) In the same vein as the Lotus Cortina - the Mark 1 was quite the car. (my best man had an ex works Rally car)
If we were interested in this crap, we would go to ebay ourselves.
Please don't advertise in our usenet group.
Jeff
Jeff thinks that RS1600 Escorts are crap everybody, he said so in his newsgroup!