Veterans day

Page 1 of 2  
To all you veterans out there, THANKS for your service to your country, particular to those still on active duty in this worldwide war on radical Islamic terrorist in Iraq, Afghanistan and all of the other fronts in this
war.
Mike Hunter
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Finally you've said something I can agree with without reservation!

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
I'm glad you too understand we are at war with the radical Islamic terrorists on many fronts. Unfortunately many do not yet understand Iraq is simply one of the eight or nine fronts because the Dims did a very good job of convincing the uninformed that Iraq was not, for political reasons. Now that they are back in power Iraq will mysteriously be part of the war. They will not cut and run.
mike hunt

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Yes Iraq has become a threatening terrorist state since their ugly leader was taken out.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Sad news for our veterans: http://news.yahoo.com/fc/World/Iraq
Al-Qaida in Iraq claims it's winning war AP - 1 hour, 19 minutes ago
BAGHDAD, Iraq - Al-Qaida in Iraq claimed in a new audio tape Friday to be winning the war faster than expected in Iraq and said it had mobilized 12,000 fighters who had "vowed to die for God's sake." The U.S. military, meanwhile, reported that three U.S. soldiers and a Marine were killed Thursday in Iraq, the U.S. military said, bringing the number of Americans who have died in the country so far this month to 25. At least 105 U.S. forces died in October, the fourth highest monthly toll of the war.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
You left out the part where the election of the dims to power was the reason they feel they are winning, and that soon Islam will take over the White House, Mr. Gullible
mike
wrote:

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Thnak your for conforing what I posted, that the Dims did a go job.
mike hunt .
wrote:

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

I never heard the Republicans being called the dims, but that seems to fit them.
Of course, if you are trying to call the democrats, "dims," you might just wonder why the dims beat the Republicans so badly. I guess the American people want there to be more veterans and fewer purple-heart recipients.
Jeff
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
The loss of nearly 3,000 of our brave troops in our war with radical Islamic terrorist in Iraq, Afghanistan and one of the other fronts in this war, is indeed a tragedy. However to put that loss it prospective, that many died on 9/11 just going to work. 8,620 Marines lost their lives in one week during the battle of Iwo Jima. All of whom have died so you can say stupid stuff in a NG
mike hunt

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

sorry about the strange way Mike replies. He doesn't understand in-line posting. I guess when you are too old....
Anyway, there was never any reliable evidence that showed that Iraq was a serious threat. There was, at best, only a weak link between Iraq and Al Qaeda. Where are the weapons of mass destruction?
Iraq had nothing to do with Sept. 11, except in Bush's mind.
You are correct that the brave Marines died in Iwo Jima died so that you can say stupid things in a newsgroup. And you demonstrate how to do that very well.
Jeff
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
You forgot to say in my opinion. Where are the weapons of mass destruction? That is a good question, yet to be answered. The WMDs, on the list submitted by Iraq that they had as part of the ceasefire agreement that ended the first gulf war as numerated by Iraq have never been fully account for by Iraq or the UN inspectors, as to there whereabouts or if they were destroyed or not, as required by the numerous UN resolutions One book by a former Iraqi military man says many were shipped to Iran and Syria.
If you did some research you would know the President never said their was a connection between Iraq and 9/11. It you did some research before you post perhaps your posts would not make you appear so foolish so often ;)
mike hunt

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

"We know that Iraq and al Qaeda have had high-level contacts that go back a decade...We've learned that Iraq has trained al Qaeda members in bomb-making and poisons and deadly gases. And we know that after September the 11th, Saddam Hussein's regime gleefully celebrated the terrorist attacks on America."
George W. Bush, four years ago: http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2002/10/20021007-8.html
No wonder you call the republicans "dims."
jeff
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Now wonder you have problem with what your posts, you do not even understand the things you post. There is nothing in that statement that indicates a connection between 9/11 and Iraq, it simply states that Iraq has supported terrorists. The President stated before Congress when it authorized the war in Iraq, that we would find those that attacked us on 9/11 as well all those that support or harbor terrorists. whoever and wherever they may be. ;)
Search the Congressional Record for Transcript of President Bush's Speech on Sept. 20, 2001, WBMA
mike hunt

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

will find out in life. There are many of us here who are OLD. As a matter of fact, if it weren't for us old folks, there would never be young whipper-snappers such as yourself, to make comments about the OLD.
jfk
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Mike Hunter wrote:

After the liars in the Bush Administration who had already made plans to invade Iraq ignored intelligence handed to them by the previous administration.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
You forgot to say in my opinion because the truth will show otherwise. The previous administration also sought, and was granted, authority by the Congress to do what ever was necessary to require Iraq to abide by the UN resolutions and the first gulf war ceasefire agreement based on the same inelegance, in late 1998 before President Bush took office. Search the Congressional Record for the facts, WBMA ;)
mike

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Mike Hunter wrote:

I didn't forget anything. They made the plans, they ignored the warnings.

Straw Man so far.....

I presume you mean intelligence, otherwise I have no clue what you're talking about. The intelligence to which I refer was the stark warning given to the Bush administration that Condi *finally* read out loud in senate hearings after endless prompting prompting by senator Dorgan.
As for your Straw Man, the only person with any credibility with regard to Iraq resolutions is just another guy that was ignored because he didn't fit into the plans already in place. That would be Scott Ritter. Speaking of "searching records for facts" turns out that under the freedom of information act we find out how really stupid and determined Bush and Rumsfeld really were. Everything that has happened in Iraq was predicted in an in depth study and the information was ignored:
http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB207/index.htm
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Mike Hunter wrote:

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Mike Hunter wrote:

Hear, hear...
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On Thu, 9 Nov 2006 15:43:13 -0500, "Mike Hunter"

Never was so much owed by so many to so few.
Happy Veterans Day!
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Related Threads

    Motorsforum.com is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.