VIDEO: How to Start and Drive a Ford Model T

If you are ever lucky enough to get the chance to drive a Ford Model T, keep in mind that they were a bit different from modern cars. Who knew it had three
pedals, none of which was an accelerator? Henry Ford Estate volunteer Ed Hebb takes you through the process.
Video below View the attachments for this post at: http://www.jlaforums.com/viewtopic.php?p !344522#21344522

I remember having to hand crank British sports cars back in the 50s -- and the procedure (unless you wanted your thumb broken) was to ensure that you thumb was behind the handle like the rest of your fingers, not in front.
Actually most of us set the crank so we could "kick start" the Model "T," like a motorcycle LOL