villager alarm

I am thinking about installing a security system with a remote starter in my 1999 mercury villager. Can anybody tell me the colors of the wiring and where they are located...
bigi
bigi wrote:

did a search for an alarm, i think its bull dog or such and they had a listing of what wires go to where on just about every car you can think of...... without this i guess they would not sell as many alarms....... and dont forget about the instruction sheets that come with the alarm kit.....