villager alarm

I am thinking about installing a security system with a remote starter in my

1999 mercury villager. Can anybody tell me the colors of the wiring and where they are located...

bigi

Reply to
bigi

you should be able to get this off the alarm manufacturers web site.. i did a search for an alarm, i think its bull dog or such and they had a listing of what wires go to where on just about every car you can think of...... without this i guess they would not sell as many alarms....... and dont forget about the instruction sheets that come with the alarm kit.....

Reply to
jim