Vin

Is anyone willing to check a vin. My son is buying his first car from a private owner: 4T1SK12E7RU365228
TIA Cecil

Looks like it is a 1994 Toyota Camry LE 4 dr, that was assembled in the US of less than 45% American parts.
mike hunt
Detailing Dude wrote:

I would definitely go to a Ford group to check out a Toyota.

can only tell you for sure if it is stolen or been totaled (sometimes). The vin # has no magical powers of telling you anything about the condition of the car.