Vin Help

Could Someone Carfax 1FTEF15Y9NNB14548

Reply to
gameboygeek46

Logon and pay for it..

Reply to
I. Care

This much we know, Built in the USA, Hydraulic Brakes, F150 XL body Regular, 4.9L 6cyl. gas, built in Norfolk VA.

There could be gray areas. I'm not sure why Loomis & Nettleton have a $6000 lien, what Allstate Insurance Company's interest in locating the vehicle is or why it was listed as Federal seized property.

Bill

Reply to
Berkshire Bill

The Ford F150 was reported stolen in Tennessee, then totaled in a high speed chase in June of 2006 ;)

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

:)