Vin Help

Could Someone Carfax 1FTEF15Y9NNB14548

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com says...

--
I. Care
says...

This much we know, Built in the USA, Hydraulic Brakes, F150 XL body Regular, 4.9L 6cyl. gas, built in Norfolk VA.
There could be gray areas. I'm not sure why Loomis & Nettleton have a $6000 lien, what Allstate Insurance Company's interest in locating the vehicle is or why it was listed as Federal seized property. <G>
Bill
Berkshire Bill wrote:

:)
--
Don't drink water, fish have sex in it!

The Ford F150 was reported stolen in Tennessee, then totaled in a high speed chase in June of 2006 ;)
mike